Q: 2005 Dodge Durango Running badly

It idles bad engine light is on,, IT cuts out some times when it changes gears, when you go into over drive it misses real bad, i have changed the plugs and coils,

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Dodge Durango. You may have clogged injectors and carbon build up on the valves. Have the injectors and combustion chambers and valves cleaned to see if the problem improves. If you want to have this taken care of for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the rough running in order to have this done.

3. 2005 Dodge Durango Running badly