Q: 2005 325ci .. dealer is quoting 495.94 to replacement thermostat (housing leak) plus 278.47 for the coolant temperature sensor.. A

I got a repair estimate for front breaks, thermostat, plus temperature sensor coolant flush, oil leak diagnosis plus red oil light that comes on at times (low RPMs) .. $1898.71 ... Asked them to give me a price for the car, came back $800 .. am I being taken ??

3. 2005 325ci .. dealer is quoting 495.94 to replacement thermostat (housing leak) plus 278.47 for the coolant temperature sensor.. A