Q: 2005 325ci .. dealer is quoting 495.94 to replacement thermostat (housing leak) plus 278.47 for the coolant temperature sensor.. A

I got a repair estimate for front breaks, thermostat, plus temperature sensor coolant flush, oil leak diagnosis plus red oil light that comes on at times (low RPMs) .. $1898.71 ... Asked them to give me a price for the car, came back $800 .. am I being taken ??

Hi!

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! We would like to get more information about your vehicle, location and service request so we can provide you with the most up to date prices for parts and labor. Please call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST to further assist you.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. 2005 325ci .. dealer is quoting 495.94 to replacement thermostat (housing leak) plus 278.47 for the coolant temperature sensor.. A