Q: 2004 VW toureg

Hey Jarell there is a 2004 Toureg i like but the ad says it starts up but sounds like a diesel..i want to get it as a fixer upper

Hi there. If the Volkswagen you’re considering buying is not a diesel, but sounds like a diesel, it’s probably due to an exhaust leak. The problem with exhaust leaks is that it can be rather costly to replace exhaust system components, from the manifold to the muffler. If you’re looking for a challenge and something you can "fix up", as long as you can find the exhaust leak, you should be OK.

3. 2004 VW toureg