Q: 2004 VW toureg

Hey Jarell there is a 2004 Toureg i like but the ad says it starts up but sounds like a diesel..i want to get it as a fixer upper

3. 2004 VW toureg

Q: What are FUCA Bushings? I’m told the Rearward and Forward are worn and need replacing...?

From the description you give FUCA means front upper control arm bushings. The control arm has a front and rearward bushing.

Q: U-joints and tie rods bad.

Since you don't list your symptoms or reasons for thinking this, the best advice I can give you is to have your vehicle inspected by a trained professional. The technicians at YourMechanic will be able to diagnose and repair any...

Q: Where is crankshaft position sensor located on 2010 Vw Tiguan 2.0T

The crankshaft position sensor should be located right next to the crankshaft pulley and harmonic balancer. A crankshaft position sensor is an electronic device used to monitor the position or rotational speed of the crankshaft. This information is used by...