Q: 2004 VW toureg

Hey Jarell there is a 2004 Toureg i like but the ad says it starts up but sounds like a diesel..i want to get it as a fixer upper

3. 2004 VW toureg

Q: 2012 VW Touareg

Hi there. The Touareg is a fun vehicle to have. The downfall of the Touareg is the cost of the maintenance, repairs, and the electrical issues that may ensue. These vehicles will not be as reliable as your current vehicle...

Q: Put in gear but car won't move

Hi there. That's an interesting concern you've described. With no codes present, verify proper transmission fluid condition, level, and type. Once you have verified the fluid type, level, and condition inspect the shift cable connector; usually located toward the rear...

Q: Has a rough idle with no CEL on

I would try and have the fuel injectors and throttle body cleaned out. This should clean out injectors and intake valve carbon deposits that can cause the rough idle. If after driving the vehicle, and the CEL comes on, then...