Q: 2004 VW toureg

Hey Jarell there is a 2004 Toureg i like but the ad says it starts up but sounds like a diesel..i want to get it as a fixer upper

3. 2004 VW toureg

Q: will not start - 2008 Volkswagen Touareg

Hello. Typically when you have power but nothing else turning over it is a starter issue. You can try tapping the starter while you turn the key. If the starter turns over but won't start, you may have a fuel...

Q: What are FUCA Bushings? I’m told the Rearward and Forward are worn and need replacing...?

From the description you give FUCA means front upper control arm bushings. The control arm has a front and rearward bushing.

Q: Cigarette lighter fuse blows while replacing it, what will cause this?

There is at least 4 different systems that this truck has for the cigarette lighter power adapters. Most of the time, it is something that is being plugged into the adapter or the adapters are shorted. You should look in...