Q: 2004 trailblazer has gas but once I start it or if I leave it on for a while it shuts down. It also is shaking

Has gas but it shakes. If I get stuck in traffic truck will shut down.

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if the fuel pressure regulator is leaking into the intake or an injector is causing the problem. Have computer scanned to get and diagnose the stored codes by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. 2004 trailblazer has gas but once I start it or if I leave it on for a while it shuts down. It also is shaking