Q: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant just got the starter replaced brand new car won't turn over I have an alarm in my car can that sensor the c

My car just shut down on me on the road out of nowhere , at first it would turn over but not cut on I got the starter replaced brand new from you guys mechanic . My car is still not turning over , now it's doing nothing . I have an alarm in my car can that trigger anything for the car not to start . Can't unlock the door with my keys , car won't turn over what is the problem ?

3. 2004 Mitsubishi Galant just got the starter replaced brand new car won't turn over I have an alarm in my car can that sensor the c