Q: 2004 Ford Sport Trac where I have antifreeze leaking from back of upper area intake manifold I assume. I see that the intake manif

On drivers side. It is spraying antifreeze. I see Ford has had issue with plastic intake manuals crack. I looked on u tube and see removal but don't see water passages into intake. Oil looks fine. Am I wrong and do you have mechanics in Auburn wA. Area? Also cost estimate.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. You will n...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. You will need to have the cooling system pressure tested to see what is leaking. I know of coolant leak issues in the front area of the intake at the thermostat area, but not leaks in the rear of the intake area. You may have a coolant leak in one of the coolant hoses or leaking back from the front. If you would like help with having this inspection performed, consider having one of our expert automotive technicians come to your home or office in Auburn, WA to inspect and diagnose this leak for you, and make any repairs as needed.