Q: 2004 chrysler town and country a/c compresor is spitting out gas and fluid, it happen after i changed to new compresor and vacuum

2004 chrysler town and country a/c compresor is spitting out gas and fluid, it happen after i changed to new compresor and vacuum.

Hi there. It is quite possible that you either have a split hose (low or high pressure) or a fitting that is broken that is causing this odd issue. First off, I wouldn’t recommend driving this vehicle until a professional mechanic has completed an AC inspection and made the right repairs, as it can cause damage to the vehicle and breathing those chemicals is not very healthy for you or anyone else.

3. 2004 chrysler town and country a/c compresor is spitting out gas and fluid, it happen after i changed to new compresor and vacuum