Q: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Ac not blowing in the front only blows in the back.

These vehicles have two separate climate control systems for the front and rear. If the rear is still blowing cold, this means that the A/C compressor and refrigerant levels should be ok. It is very likely that you have an issue with your blend door in the front seat. The blend door is what moves when you switch the climate control from cold to hot. There is an electrical component called an actuator that moves the door based on the drivers chosen temperature. If this actuator has failed, the vehicle could be stuck in heat mode in the front seat even though the switch is in the cold position. I would recommend having your blend door actuator tested for proper function and replaced if necessary.

3. 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear