Q: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Ac not blowing in the front only blows in the back.

3. 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Q: Running lights work, brake lights do not.

It sounds like you may have a bad brake light switch. But that's a common issue on these models with brake light not working, is the bulb socket contacts (aluminum) in the housing burn up. Remove the brake light bulb...

Q: Smoking from radiator. Is it safe to drive

It sounds like your vehicle is overheating. It is typically not safe to drive the vehicle when it is overheating as this may risk additional engine damage. Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant...

Q: My mechanic said I needed an alternator. He fixed the starter now My car is making this loud knocking noise, what could it be?

Hi there. I believe we answered your question earlier, but if the mechanic is telling you that you need an alternator, it's possible the noise and the power issue is related. The alternator, like many other accessory systems is powered...