Q: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Ac not blowing in the front only blows in the back.

3. 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Q: All engine sensor failure, transmission problems after a car wash.

Hi there. The only thing that could cause the severe issues that you are having with your vehicle is a leak in the exhaust system and having cold water enter the catalytic converter causing the chamber to collapse. Check the...

Q: Brake rotor diameter

According to the parts listings, the front rotors are the same size across the line. The choices are when it comes to rear brake rotors. The 10.31 inch rotors are for the 2 wheel drive models and the 11.89 inch...

Q: Would a rack a pinion cause popping when I turn?

A rack and pinion steering system will not make a direct popping sound, but if the bushings are broken or damaged, then the system will move around and pop against the frame. Billing question was sent to CS for the...