Q: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Ac not blowing in the front only blows in the back.

3. 2004 Chrysler Pacifica ac not blowing in front only in rear

Q: Car just clicks. Tried a battery and starter and it still just clicks. Help?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle may be having one of many issues. To begin, make sure your battery cables and the starter's cables are all clean, dry, and tight. You will then want to see if the...

Q: does a 2004 nissan quest really have two catalytic converters? I want to be sure someone isn't taking advantage of a friend

This vehicle has two convertors. One for each side of engine. The catalyst can cause a stall and loss of power if it is clogged or broken up inside. The replacement is not that hard but may need to be...

Q: Thumping sound from the right front end when I hit a pothole.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. "Thumping" is often associated with flat spots on tires or tire belt defects but if such were the cause in your case the thumping would be continuous. You are indicating the noise is only...