Q: 2003 Tacoma drivers side male door latch

Has been sporadic lately but this morning would not function... Does the door panel need to be removed?

3. 2003 Tacoma drivers side male door latch

Q: Q: My car wont start.

Hi there. If the two battery terminals were triggered by the ratchet, it's more likely that the main relay is damaged or a fuse has popped. If the starter will activate, then the issue is most likely due to an...

Q: 05 Buick rendezvous power steering pump and pulley

No, these are two different styles of power steering pumps. I would recommend purchasing the correct factory power steering pump for your 2005 Buick Rendezvous. If you need assistance with installation, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your...

Q: Engine is misfiring and Check Engine Light is on - 2002 Toyota Tacoma

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light is a sign that the computer has detected an issue that could potentially damage the vehicle's emissions components. I would recommend scanning the trouble codes when the light is flashing in order to determine...