Q: 2003 hyundai accent it just passed smog like 4 days ago. yeaterday check egine light blinking and overheated but car not hot

2003 Hyundai accent just passed smog like 4 days ago. Yesterday noise started coming out of the muffler sounded like an old vw bug. Exhaust leak I was thinking. Today it overheated to the point that it nearly stalled and my check engine light started flashing

3. 2003 hyundai accent it just passed smog like 4 days ago. yeaterday check egine light blinking and overheated but car not hot