Q: 2003 grand marquis tire feel like they go in when i make a ture

2003 grand marquis tire feel like they go in when i make turn it bad to or sometime it feel like the will do this when i turn left \ then when i turn right it feel like /

Hi there. I’m not quite certain what you are referring in regards to "having the tire go in"? There are many individual components that make up the front suspension that could be loose or damaged; which tends to cause front wheel alignment problems. It’s probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a steering feels loose inspection, so they can determine what repairs need to be made on your Grand Marquis.

3. 2003 grand marquis tire feel like they go in when i make a ture