Q: 2002 saturn I have the motor removed. sun roof stuck open and the teeth are stripped out of the cable. how can i close it?

i have a sunroof that we got part way open and will not close. i have pulled down the head liner and removed the motor. if i hold it against the cable it just jumps as the teeth are stripped out of the cable. how can i manually move the cable to get the sunroof to close? thanks Dan

3. 2002 saturn I have the motor removed. sun roof stuck open and the teeth are stripped out of the cable. how can i close it?