Q: 2002 PT Cruiser spraying coolant over engine estimated cost to fix

2002 PT Cruiser spraying coolant over engine estimated cost to fix

There are a number of things that may cause the coolant leak to spray all over the motor. The fact that it is spraying suggests that it may be coming from a hose or junction in the cooling system under pressure. Depending on the location and severity of the leak, the cost to repair may vary. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair.

3. 2002 PT Cruiser spraying coolant over engine estimated cost to fix