Q: 2002 Grand Marquis rear suspension and tough steering

a couple of weeks ago my check air suspension light came on and my steering became very tough the light does not come on right away only after a few minutes of driving i replaced the sensor that is above the glove box thinking it might be the problem since i had read it controls the teering and rear suspension in my car it changed nothing i checked the fuses and relay tested the power steering pump im at a loss

A: Hi there: If you have air suspension on yo...

Hi there:

If you have air suspension on your 2002 Grand Marquis, the issue might be mechanical as opposed to a sensor. To know for sure, you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home and complete a car is hard to steer inspection so they can visually inspect and test drive your Mercury to determine where the problem exists and recommend the right repairs.