Q: 2002 Grand Marquis rear suspension and tough steering

a couple of weeks ago my check air suspension light came on and my steering became very tough the light does not come on right away only after a few minutes of driving i replaced the sensor that is above the glove box thinking it might be the problem since i had read it controls the teering and rear suspension in my car it changed nothing i checked the fuses and relay tested the power steering pump im at a loss

Hi there:

If you have air suspension on your 2002 Grand Marquis, the issue might be mechanical as opposed to a sensor. To know for sure, you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home and complete a car is hard to steer inspection so they can visually inspect and test drive your Mercury to determine where the problem exists and recommend the right repairs.

3. 2002 Grand Marquis rear suspension and tough steering