Q: 2001 jag I replace the radiator,the water pump,put back together and the fan runs all the time and over heats plz help

I replace the radiator on my 2001 Jaguar put a new water pump on and it still overheats and the fan runs all the time

The continuous running of the cooling fans is due to the overheating. Apart from a blocked radiator and defective water pump, other common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, and blocked passageways in the engine. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2001 jag I replace the radiator,the water pump,put back together and the fan runs all the time and over heats plz help