Q: Q: Neutral safety switch

When car is in reverse it turns off. It starts fine and drives fine. Only turns off in reverse. Why is it doing that?

3. Q: Neutral safety switch

Q: What is the Global Open Windows system?

If your car is equipped with it, the Global Open Windows system lets you operate the driver and passenger front windows and the moon roof with your remote. Here’s what you need to know: The Unlock button on your...

Q: Failed inspection

From what you've described, I believe your exhaust manifold may be leaking. If you have a leak in 1 then 2 will not have the proper flow in it. You may want to replace the exhaust manifold and gaskets to...

Q: Q: Car dies at idle

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...