Q: Q: Neutral safety switch

When car is in reverse it turns off. It starts fine and drives fine. Only turns off in reverse. Why is it doing that?

3. Q: Neutral safety switch

Q: Replaced Clutch but still not working

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2004 Ford Focus. Pressure bleeding may be the only way to get all the air out of the system. The process puts pressure into the master cylinder with fluid, and pushes the...

Q: New alternator, car not starting in the cold

As you may know, cold weather is extremely tough on batteries. Depending on the strength of the charge, you may not have charged the battery sufficient to a point for it to hold a charge. Generally, for a battery to...

Q: I have a 2002 Ford Escape 3.0L V-6. I just bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and i do not know what oil they have ran in it, 5w-

Your vehicle requires 5W-20 engine oil. If you suspect that the wrong viscosity is currently in use, YourMechanic can [change the oil and filter]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/change-oil-and-filter). Oil pressure can be verified using an external gauge. If the measured oil pressure does meet...