Q: Q: Neutral safety switch

When car is in reverse it turns off. It starts fine and drives fine. Only turns off in reverse. Why is it doing that?

3. Q: Neutral safety switch

Q: Q: Engine will turn over but will not start.

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1985 Ford F-250 to crank but not start. You have done great so far in inspecting the vehicle and changing the spark plug wires, fuel pumps, and filters. There are a few...

Q: My 99 ford Taurus won't engage when put in drive or revers, neutral works fine and it starts and everything. Whats wrong??

Hi There, You are correct in that a this may be caused by a clogged transmission filter. This may also be caused by a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears....

Q: Alternator not charging battery a600

Hello, It sounds like you may have a voltage regulation problem which may be preventing the alternator from doing it's job properly. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining...