Q: 2001 Dodge Isuzu Rodeo change caliber and rubber hose passenger side brake still locking up don't know what to do

2001 Isuzu Rodeo the passenger side caliper keeps getting stuck I change the caliber change the rubber brake hose and brakes still locking up don't know what else to do it keeps breaking the brakes

Check the torque plate sliding bushings and pins. The caliper is bolted to the torque plate and those pins must move freely so that the caliper backs away from the rotor when you release the brakes. If the caliper and torque plate pins are free and the torque plate is not otherwise damaged (see if pads move freely in mounting recesses in torque plate), and the rubber hose is new, the likely explanation is a master cylinder or proportioning valve failure. That can be diagnosed by a mechanic with high pressure gauges. The appropriate service to get this promptly resolved is a brake system/brake hydraulic pressure inspection/diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2001 Dodge Isuzu Rodeo change caliber and rubber hose passenger side brake still locking up don't know what to do