Q: 2001 camaro v6 car loses power inadvertantly while driving causing it to jerk radio comes on and off intermtantly alsl is this bec

Car loses power and jerks but not all the time,also radio goes off and on by itself, replaced coils,plugs,plug wires two mechanics have told me it will have to get worse b4 they can figure ut out,the one said he did all comp tests he could, could it be a bad voltage regulator

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the alternator and voltage regulator. To find out if the alternator is having issues, you will want to have it tested at your local parts store, or test it in vehicle with a voltmeter. The hardest part about diagnosing these types of issues, is that the issue must be occurring at the time. See if you can replicate the issues by to determine what may be causing them. The fuse box, electrical grounds, and battery are all parts that can fail or be intermittent at times. Something as simple as a loose electrical connection can cause this. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 2001 camaro v6 car loses power inadvertantly while driving causing it to jerk radio comes on and off intermtantly alsl is this bec