Q: 2001 camaro v6 car loses power inadvertantly while driving causing it to jerk radio comes on and off intermtantly alsl is this bec

Car loses power and jerks but not all the time,also radio goes off and on by itself, replaced coils,plugs,plug wires two mechanics have told me it will have to get worse b4 they can figure ut out,the one said he did all comp tests he could, could it be a bad voltage regulator

3. 2001 camaro v6 car loses power inadvertantly while driving causing it to jerk radio comes on and off intermtantly alsl is this bec