Q: 2001 BMW valve cover gasket

If the the engine is smoking what could be the problem ??

3. 2001 BMW valve cover gasket

Q: Heater won't work from center vents

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The issue is the blend doors are not adjusting correctly when you adjust the thermostatic switch. Check the wiring in the dash for any loose contacts to the blend doors. Also check the...

Q: Transmission slipping, gear warning on the dash

Hello. Let's hope that you don't have an issue with the mechanical aspect of the transmission on your 2002 BMW 330xi. I believe the best thing to check will be the transmission fluid. Also, I suggest having a technician run...

Q: Pressing the gas pedal and not getting the desired output

It may not have anything to do with your valve adjustment. Your car is almost 30 years old so it could have any number of problems. I would begin by checking for air leaks. Look at all of the hoses...