Q: 2001 BMW valve cover gasket

If the the engine is smoking what could be the problem ??

3. 2001 BMW valve cover gasket

Q: My car won't start; the lights work, but the radio doesn't

Hi there. It appears as if you might have a battery that has lost it's cranking amps and thus can't start your car. Over time, the battery in your vehicle will wear out, causing it to lose amps but still...

Q: Power steering leaking

Hello. It would first be necessary to pinpoint where the leak is coming from by doing a power steering system check. Once the origin of the leak is found that component would need to be replaced. I recommend having a...

Q: Water pump not working and its a new water pump.

There is not a fuse for the water pump, however this may be caused by a faulty coolant fan switch or potentially a faulty coolant temperature sensor which is responsible for relaying the coolant temperature to the computer which then...