Q: Motor blown it had 2.5 motor What year motor will fit? 2000 Subaru Forrester

motor blown up what if any other year motor will fit

Hi there - the single overhead cam, non-turbo 2.5l engine in your Forrester was produced from 1999 until present day, and should swap with minimal differences. Be sure to include the engine electronics from the "newer" engine for increased compatibility. I would consult with a reputable Subaru independent service center who likely does engine swaps and upgrades like this, and Subaru forums on the Internet, for subtle details on this swap. Good luck!

• Motor blown it had 2.5 motor What year motor will fit? 2000 Subaru Forrester