Q: Replacement driveshaft choices? Silverado 1500 LT etx 4x4 cab short bed 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hi, I have a 2000 silverado 1500 LT etx 4x4 cab short bed, wanting to know the lenght of the driveshaft or WB for it, the AL driveshaft I have on it broke and need to replace it. Also what other years would fit my truck? 2001, 2002, 2003 etc?

Hi there - a Silverado or GMC Sierra from 1999-2007 that is also short wheelbase, and 4WD should have a compatible driveshaft . A national driveshaft supplier like Driveline Services can also provide an aluminum or steel replacement driveshaft. I recommend a driveshaft replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace your damaged driveshaft.

3. Replacement driveshaft choices? Silverado 1500 LT etx 4x4 cab short bed 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500