Q: Replacement driveshaft choices? Silverado 1500 LT etx 4x4 cab short bed 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hi, I have a 2000 silverado 1500 LT etx 4x4 cab short bed, wanting to know the lenght of the driveshaft or WB for it, the AL driveshaft I have on it broke and need to replace it. Also what other years would fit my truck? 2001, 2002, 2003 etc?

Hi there - a Silverado or GMC Sierra from 1999-2007 that is also short wheelbase, and 4WD should have a compatible driveshaft . A national driveshaft supplier like Driveline Services can also provide an aluminum or steel replacement driveshaft. I recommend a driveshaft replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace your damaged driveshaft.

• Replacement driveshaft choices? Silverado 1500 LT etx 4x4 cab short bed 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500