Q: 2000 sebring crank but no start.

Vehicle died while driving. Car turns over but does not start. Has a new distributor, wires and plugs. Has spark. Has new fuel pump and fuel filter. Gas is getting into the lines but I can't check the fuel pressure because you need a special adapter. I swapped around the ASD and Fuel pump fuses and relays with others that I know where working. Starts up for a few seconds with starting fluid. I don't know what to do next and I don't really have the money to take it to a shop.

Verify injector operation. Also, if starting cold, there is an enrichment that is controlled by a temperature sensor as cold starts require more fuel. You could have no injector operation and/or inadequate fuel delivery. Mobile visits are not costly and on such a visit, right to your location, a professional mechanic will narrow the diagnostic for you quite quickly and you can then attempt to implement the repairs that the diagnostic indicates are required. If you want to go the mobile route, just request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the issue and then you can decide how to handle it from there. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. 2000 sebring crank but no start.