Q: 2000 NIssan Frontier SE v6 3.3

Code reader shows ..... Oxygen sensor B2 S1

Is that upstream or downstream Brother showed me its on passenger side.

3. 2000 NIssan Frontier SE v6 3.3

Q: Cost to replace timing belt

It takes roughly 3 hours to replace the timing belt on the Civic but the labor might be higher if you have power steering, top mount AC and/or the twin cam version of the Civic engine. It is recommended that...

Q: Which sensors are most important for monitoring and improving the engine’s performance?

The way modern electronic engine control systems are designed, all of the sensors are important but some are more crucial to the vehicle than others. For example, if the engine electronic control unit (ECU) loses the input from the coolant...

Q: Metal-on-metal sound coming from front driver's side brake.

Hello, brakes being one the most important systems on the car, this should be handled sooner rather than later and the vehicle should not be driven. I am unclear as to why you believe the caliper should have been replaced....