Q: 2000 Ford Focus cranking, but not starting

When I go to start my car, everything comes on and it tries to turn over, but the car won't start.

3. 2000 Ford Focus cranking, but not starting

Q: Diesel pump not spraying diesel into the injector

Hi there. I would first check to be sure that the injector pump itself is getting diesel. Sometimes these pumps fail due to the fuel not being delivered to the injection pump sufficiently. I would also check to be sure...

Q: My car is using lot of water and i don't know why.

Hi there. First check the oil in the engine. See if the oil is milky and not dark in color. If the oil is milky, then there is either a head gasket that is burned and putting the coolant into...

Q: My key won't come out of ignition for my 2007 Chevrolet impala.

Try turning the steering wheel hard from the left to the right and wiggle the key around a little bit. If the key is still stuck, then you will need to remove the plastic molding around the steering column to...