Q: 2000 ford f350 7.3 diesel engine not getting fuel

My truck starts but shuts down. I checked and clean the screens inside the sending unit, replaced thefuel pump. The pump is not pumping constantly and the engine isnt receiving fuel

If the pump is cutting off prematurely, that is an electrical problem unless, by chance, there is an obstruction on the output side that is causing the pump to overload and shut down. Check the fuel filter for excessive dirt and sediment. If this is a constant run pump, you can bypass the vehicle wiring and set it up to run in order to diagnose this. If it is an electrical problem, you’ll need the factory wiring diagram to test, for example, the fuel pump relay. If you want this resolved quickly, at your location, you can request a stalling diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the underlying fault identified and resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you

3. 2000 ford f350 7.3 diesel engine not getting fuel