Q: My 2000 ford expedition ran out of gas refilled it now it cranks but won't start

2000 ford expedition ran out of gas refilled it now won't start cranks but won't start

Hello. Running your vehicle out of fuel will almost always cause the fuel pump to fail, especially if it has a lot of miles on it. Being low on fuel will cause the pump to overheat and fail. I usually start by testing for voltage at the pump and if there is voltage then I replace the pump. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/fuel-pump-replacement

3. My 2000 ford expedition ran out of gas refilled it now it cranks but won't start