Q: 2000 Chevy truck broke down on the side of the road, just shut down and now won’t even turn over battery is showing good voltage b

Truck shut down while driving, won’t even turn over now, battery seems to be good

Hi Zach. Thanks for contacting us today. The first thing you should do is have the vehicle towed to your home. Second, it’s possible that one of your ignition timing sensors, like the crankshaft or cam position sensor is damaged, or a fuel component is a reason why your car is not starting. The best thing you can do is get the vehicle home and have a professional mechanic come to your location and diagnose this issue, so the right repairs can be made.

3. 2000 Chevy truck broke down on the side of the road, just shut down and now won’t even turn over battery is showing good voltage b