Q: 2.0 rav4 when doing 80 speedo reads 40

When doing 80 k the speedometer reeds 40 or stops working and engine light comes on

3. 2.0 rav4 when doing 80 speedo reads 40

Q: My car has an electrical failure due to rain leaking inside, what do I need to repair?

This could end up being a costly repair unless the pigtail replacements for the wiring harness are available. First, the water intrusion has to be repaired. The water has to have been leaking inside the vehicle for some time or...

Q: my volvo s70 check engine light and abs light are on

The fact that the check engine light is on, as well as the ABS warning light, means that diagnostic trouble code(s) have been registered and stored in the engine computer. Although the vehicle may be functioning normally now, you may...

Q: How do I use the floor mats?

While they might not seem like particularly important accessories, your car’s floor mats actually serve essential purposes. They protect the carpeting from dirt, debris and wear and tear. Properly used, they can help your interior last for a much longer...