Q: 2.0 rav4 when doing 80 speedo reads 40

When doing 80 k the speedometer reeds 40 or stops working and engine light comes on

3. 2.0 rav4 when doing 80 speedo reads 40

Q: How do I adjust the sound on the radio?

While your radio is set for decent audio performance across a wide range of music and entertainment types, you might find that you need to adjust the sound depending on your preferences and on the type of music in question....

Q: Where is the body control module located on my pickup?

The BCM is under the center console up near the front near dash. One of the seats need to be removed first, then you will need to remove center console. Once the console is removed you can then access the...

Q: Q: Check engine light on

The Check Engine Light (CEL) could have illuminated for many reasons of course inasmuch as there are thousands of Diagnostic Trouble codes that could set the CEL. You can borrow a Code Scanner from Autozone and manually force the reset....