Q: 1999 gmc pickup, acts like it is not firing on all cylinders randomly

Car acts like it is not firing on all cylinders randomly

3. 1999 gmc pickup, acts like it is not firing on all cylinders randomly

Q: Humming noise at the front end of the car

This sounds to me like the exhaust catalyst may be vibrating or it may be the exhaust hitting the frame due to broken motor mounts. The suspension should not be making any humming noise if the engine is at fault....

Q: Stability Light came and Check Engine Light came on. I have a misfire on number 6 plugs.

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: Knock sensor for 2002 chevy avalanche

Hi There, As you know, code P0332 relates to the knock sensor, which may be a result of code P0306, which relates to the crankshaft position sensor. When the crankshaft position sensor is detected to have more than a 2...