Q: 1999 ford expedition, replaced turn signal switch, now the rear hazards flash all the time

1999 ford expedition, replaced turn signal switch, now the rear hazards flash all the time

Hello there. This issue actually tends to happen quite a bit. It’s usually caused by an electrical short either at the relay switch that triggers the hazards and individual right and left turn signal lights. You can resolve this issue one of two ways usually. First, you can replace the main relay or the turn signal relay (which tends to be the easiest solution) or try to repair the frayed wire. I would highly recommend watching this video, as someone else had a similar problem and posted their solution on YouTube.com.

3. 1999 ford expedition, replaced turn signal switch, now the rear hazards flash all the time