Q: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 limited repair question

Driving and got strong odor thru heat vents. Pulled over checked under vehicle front end, black fluid drip under front end and on bar in front of front axle. Just replaced most all parts under hood, front axle, ujointsand repaired front and rear diff. What could be prob now and repair est. considering junking.

Since the fluid is dark colored I suspect the front differential is leaking or broken and came apart. have the fluid level in front differential checked and inspect to see if you see damage to unit. You may have to replace the entire differential.

3. 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 limited repair question