Q: 1998 Chevrolet Corvette computer not working

The computer is not functioning properly. My car starts right up, but then it dies.

Unfortunately there could be a variety of reasons as to why your Corvette starts but then will die. While a failing computer can also duplicate the symptoms your Corvette is experiencing, so too can a failing crankshaft position sensor as well as a faulty Mass Air Flow sensor. To be 100% certain on what is causing it to start and die, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect your Corvette. They will have the experience and tools to identify what is makes your Corvette start then die. They will also be able to perform the repairs necessary to get you back in the driver’s seat cruising down the highway.

3. 1998 Chevrolet Corvette computer not working