Q: 1996 tacoma lower balljoint bolt breakes after a month of placing a new one

One month ago the nut broke from a lower balljoint. Driving about 30mph. Skid about 4 yards. I replaced both sides had it allined changed shocks. But a month later same drive side nut broke from balljoint. What can be the cause

Excessive resistance in the front shock or strut or lower control arm bushings binding will cause the lower ball joint to fail and these components should be checked and replaced as needed.

3. 1996 tacoma lower balljoint bolt breakes after a month of placing a new one