Q: 1995 Ford F350 doesnt want to shift smoothly from first to second gear but is fine from all other gears.

The shifting from first to second is not smooth and it feels as if it takes forever to make the truck go faster but once it moves into second gear all other gears are fine. We had an issue with the gear column shifter didnt want to go into drive and they said they fixed the linkage but we are now having this issue. What can I do to fix this?

3. 1995 Ford F350 doesnt want to shift smoothly from first to second gear but is fine from all other gears.