Q: 1995 Buick Skylark

How do I replace oil pan in 1995 Buick Skylark? Do I have to take out the sub frame to get to it?

3. 1995 Buick Skylark

Q: My steering wheel is 3/4 off center after mounting new tires.

Hello, It is possible that one of the front tires that was installed has a manufacturer defect that is causing this issue. I would recommend having all tires checked for irregular patterns in the tread or large bubbles. If there...

Q: Transmission wont engage Drive or 3rd Gear

Hello, thanks for writing in. Of course, the timing of the transmission breakdown you experienced and the impact you are describing is too coincidental to be unrelated. You have not described any damage to the transmission oil pan, which would...

Q: Car not starting all of the time

The no start can be from the cam or crank sensor, or the fuel pump. The system would need to be scanned for a code indicating the possible problem. The suspension should also be checked over completely for any issues...