Q: 1994Camaro 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Base 6 Cyl 3.4L My car is accelerating with me stepping on the gas I was driving fine all day

1994Camaro

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Base 6 Cyl 3.4L

My car is accelerating with me stepping on the gas

I was driving fine all day, when i decided to stop at walmart for about 10 min. i return to my car. I turn my car on and is sounds as if i was pressing on the gas but i was not. So i place the car in drive and without my placing my foot on the gas it is accelerating. what could be the possible issue?

3. 1994Camaro 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Base 6 Cyl 3.4L My car is accelerating with me stepping on the gas I was driving fine all day