Q: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT BASE.

Sometimes my GT starts and sometimes just clilcks and runs. What's wrong with either starter or anything else. Please advise

It is possible that your alternator could be slowly going bad. If the vehicle will start sometimes but just clicks at other times, this is due to your battery draining. With this being considered, the battery or the alternator are the most likely causes of this issue. I would recommend having both of them tested by a qualified technician to determine the faulty part. Once the cause of the issue has been found, I would recommend having the faulty part replaced. Consider YourMechanic as a professional can perform these services at your location.