Q: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT BASE.

Sometimes my GT starts and sometimes just clilcks and runs. What's wrong with either starter or anything else. Please advise

3. 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT BASE.

Q: emergency brake broke

If the cable has broken, to obtain a repair quote, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic's emergency brake cable replacement service page. As long as the parking break lever is not damaged and the remainder of the cable...

Q: reasons it would start to be hard to steer?

There are a few different reasons that a power steering system will lose function. The most common causes are that the drive belt is slipping, the pump is going out, there is a leak in the system that is allowing...

Q: Clutch has no resistance and stays on floor

Greetings! We will be happy to assist you. I believe the clutch problem likely stems from a faulty slave cylinder. Very common problem on manual vehicles. The master cylinder may be the issue but not as likely. The master cylinder...