Q: 1994 Honda Accord needs all rotors&pads and extensive front end work.

Can i get by with replacing front rotors&pads while I look for another car?

This is not something we can answer, as it’s entirely up to you. If you know your car has issues in the front end, then we cannot tell you that your car is safe to drive, because it may not be. You should get a second opinion on the condition of your front end before making any major decisions.

• 1994 Honda Accord needs all rotors&pads and extensive front end work.