Q: 1994 dodge ram died when idleing trying to fix it up myself needing some help

I just bought this truck first night i had it was filling up at pump with premuim gas when i turned on and let idle for like a minute it idled real low then reved up and died then the other day i stop at the top of my driveway and died the second i stopped. Ive changed the air filter recently could the seal be loose on that spark plugs let me know what you think.

You should have the throttle body and the idle air control valve cleaned out. Check the engine for any vacuum leaks and also check the purge control valve for leaking fumes from the fuel tank when it should be closed and not pass any fumes except when cruising down highway.

3. 1994 dodge ram died when idleing trying to fix it up myself needing some help