Q: 1993 suzuki sidekick jlx transmisión is kicking

1993 suzuki sidekick jlx transmisión is kicking after I push the accelerator wil work.

Hello.

A jerking or kicking transmission can be caused by many things. The first thing I would do is check to make sure that the transmission fluid is at the correct level, and not excessively dirty or contaminated.

If the fluid checks out then it may be possible that there is some sort of issue with the transmission that is causing it to slip.

As the possibilities for a problem of this nature are many, I would recommend having a professional technician look at the vehicle for a more conclusive diagnosis of your transmission issue.

3. 1993 suzuki sidekick jlx transmisión is kicking