Q: 1992 Ford F-350 won't start or when it does only drives 20 ft then dies

I'm getting power to my fuse boxes but it's not sending power out but every now and then it will and the truck will start and run but soon die

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1992 Ford F-350. There are a few angles to cover when checking for problems on a stalling vehicle. The fuel pressure must be correct and a clogged fuel filter can lead to an engine starved of fuel and stall when you start to drive. Check for good spark and look at the condition of the distributor cap and rotor. These are basic causes for a stalling vehicle. If you want to have this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling issue and assist with a repair.

3. 1992 Ford F-350 won't start or when it does only drives 20 ft then dies