Q: 1988 Toyo Camry - timing belt broke so I changed it - ran fine before but I have fuel pressure, fire at plugs but they are dry.

1988 Toyota Camry - timing belt broke so I changed it - ran fine before but now it won't start. Double checked the timing, it sounds fine. I have fuel pressure and changed the EFI relay as well. I have fire at plugs but they are dry. I can't figure out what could have changed to cause no fuel to the plugs.

3. 1988 Toyo Camry - timing belt broke so I changed it - ran fine before but I have fuel pressure, fire at plugs but they are dry.