Q: 1988 Toyo Camry - timing belt broke so I changed it - ran fine before but I have fuel pressure, fire at plugs but they are dry.

1988 Toyota Camry - timing belt broke so I changed it - ran fine before but now it won't start. Double checked the timing, it sounds fine. I have fuel pressure and changed the EFI relay as well. I have fire at plugs but they are dry. I can't figure out what could have changed to cause no fuel to the plugs.

It sounds like you may not have fuel injectors that are firing properly. When the fuel injectors are not spraying an even, uniform pattern of fuel, this causes an imbalance in this air.fuel mixture resulting in the motor often times starving for fuel or in some cases being flooded with too much fuel. In your case, it sounds like the motor is starving for fuel as indicated by the motor running fine once fuel was sprayed directly into the intake. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. 1988 Toyo Camry - timing belt broke so I changed it - ran fine before but I have fuel pressure, fire at plugs but they are dry.