Q: 1970 chevy silverado cranks but will not turn over

the truck has fuel. when i go to start it it cranks but will not turn over. it just continues to crank

3. 1970 chevy silverado cranks but will not turn over

Q: How do I manually adjust the side mirrors?

The manually adjusted side mirrors are controlled by levers in the car’s cabin. On the inside of each front door, directly next to the side mirror, is a control level that corresponds to that mirror. Move the control level to...

Q: Q: Car starts and shuts off

Hello. If the engine only runs for a second and then turns off then that usually means that the engine was not timed right. You will need to remove the distributor and retime it. It can also be a defective...

Q: I think my starter needs replacing.

Hello, a common mistake that people make is thinking the battery may be good because the lights come on. A bad battery may allow power for the lights but not enough power to start the vehicle. The only way to...