Q: 13 Nissan Versa car appeared to be dead got jump and it started then when I cut the air on

13 Nissan Versa car appeared to be dead got jump and it started then when I cut the air on & put in reverse it shits back off

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your air conditioner is powered from the same drive belt that powers your alternator. If the alternator is failing, the extra strain from the A.C. may cause the engine to stall. You will want to start by checking the charging system including the battery and the alternator. If those are working well, you want to look into the condition of the A.C. compressor. You also want to ensure the drive belt which powers the compressor and the alternator is tight to spec. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 13 Nissan Versa car appeared to be dead got jump and it started then when I cut the air on