Q: 106,000

My car will not start nor jump. Each time I try to turn the car over it will automatically die and will not turn any lights on.

EDIT: I have a video if would like a better description

A: If the vehicle is starting and dies right a...

If the vehicle is starting and dies right away then you need to see if the anti-theft light is on. If it is then you have a problem with the system and may need to have it checked. First check if you have this light on to begin with and try a second set of keys to see if they'll work. If the light is not on then you need to have the computer scanned to see what sensor is not working like the crankshaft sensor or camshaft sensor. They do not always set a code when there is a no start condition. I suggest having the car looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can diagnose your starting issue and help you fix it accordingly.