Q: 105k miles on the chassis AWD model Starting Issues

I have replaced the battery, and starter on my car, yet I can not get it to start, turn over, or even crank/click without jumping it @ the front positive terminal. I have zero clue what i need to replace or service on this car to get it to start. All fuses have been checked or replaced, the battery is H7-AGM, and the starter is OEM style aftermarket part. I'm at a complete loss. What do i do next, other than start a part-out?

I would verify that the battery is fully charged and that the terminals are clean and tight. I have seen people forget to remove the plastic protective cap on the battery terminals, too. Corrosion on the cable ends or battery posts can cause a loss of voltage and may contribute to the problem. Electrical concerns can be hard to figure out. If you need help with testing, I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue in person and let you know what repairs are necessary.