Q: 10 loud clicks every 10 min from the AC and Heater Control panel area.

Right when winter started, my car started making this loud clicking sound from the AC control panel. It clicks rapidly 10 times ( 5 times, a quick break, and then 5 more clicks) about every 5 to 10 min. It always goes off when I unlock the car with my remote, and I believe it is draining my battery when my car is off. I'm not sure if it clicks while the car is off but I believe it is still hurting the battery. The battery reads all normal, alternator is fine, and starter is fine.

What you may be hearing is the a/c temperature or mode door actuators clicking when they get to one end of their travel of the door they control. This is not normal and you should try to isolate the noise to what actuator is causing the noise and then have it replaced.

3. 10 loud clicks every 10 min from the AC and Heater Control panel area.