Q: car cuts off after 2 seconds of running but my radio will still be on.

when I off the car with the key, it dose not short down completely my radio will still be on which always run down my battery I driving it like that. until some one told me is the ECU and i bought another one to replace the one. when the one ecu was removed and the new one installed the car refused to program and eventually it started offing after two second. we decided to return the old ecu but still the car refused to start the green key light keep blinking. the car is here now and it done not start neither is it offing completely. what should I do as 7 electrician has checked it no way.

3. car cuts off after 2 seconds of running but my radio will still be on.