Q: 1 have a 1993 ford escourt it don't start.

was drving one day i was running out of gas before i could get to a gas station my car turned off and it wont kick over please help ive been playing the quessing game.cant move my car from driveway.i have put spark plugs and egr delay switch still nothing i need my car bad can u help me.

Hi there. The fuel system will need to be primed to get the vehicle to start. Find the test port on the fuel rail and hood a line to it and run the line into a bucket. Then turn on the ignition switch 3 times and let the fuel pump run. This will push all of the fuel up to the rail and through the line. As the attempt of the 4th time, remove the line and cap off the test port. This will trap any air from getting back into the fuel system. Now, turn on the key again one more time and let it set for a few minutes. Then start the engine with the key on until the engine fully starts up. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 1 have a 1993 ford escourt it don't start.