Q: 08 Hyundai, 92000 miles, replaced catalytic converter now check engine light is on and van does not accelerate for about 30 mins w

Already had catalytic converter replaced but heck engine light is on and van does not accelerate and it's hard to press on the brakes. It only does this when I first start the van for about 15-20 mins. The engine light does not flash it stays on. The exhaust burned by nose in passing while the van was warming up. I've paid 1 mechanic $75 to diagnose they said $150 for tune up but it could also be some other stuff. I don't want to pay for trial and error repairs, too expensive.

3. 08 Hyundai, 92000 miles, replaced catalytic converter now check engine light is on and van does not accelerate for about 30 mins w